Its a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a girl

Checking into the world just before 7 am was a beautiful 8 pound 10 ounce baby girl. Mrs Flubber and baby are resting comfortably. I am now at home fetching our three year old for their fateful meeting
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Congrats. Name of the littlest Flubbette? Pics?

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Congrats!
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
        Name?
        Flubberette, I would imagine.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Kontiki,

Dans'd you

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

Flubberette, I would imagine.
            Too bad it wasn't a boy. Could have been Son of Flubber.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Congrats!
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Newborns always make me go ... AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Wook how cute she is!
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

-=Vel=-
                    (Party at Flubber's house!!)
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

pics-- at less than an hour old
                      Attached Files
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

another
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Too bad it wasn't a boy. Could have been Son of Flubber.
                          Son of Flubber?? That would be the three year old

Comment

so leel!
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Girl, huh? I suggest you do what my brother did in preparation for his daughter's teenage years: start a collection of exotic and nasty-looking weaponry, and keep it in a prominent place near the entrance to your house. Her future boyfriends need to know, or at least worry, that you have and like to use katanas, kama, various forms of flail, etc.

Oh, and congratulations. Guess I should have said that first.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X