No announcement yet.

Chavez affirms that he is a dictator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sure, when he loses an election and decided he wants to stay Ill call him a dictator.

I dont like Chavez myself, what I find funny, is that idea that the poor media is opressed by Chavez, or that Chavez does not have the support of most venezuelans,

there are no good guys in this
    I need a foot massage

Comment

What do you think about Evo? He seems like an asshat to me who will end up making the aerage Bolivian poorer.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, if you have time you may want to watch this documentary in googler video

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

About the coup to chavez in 2002
        I need a foot massage

Comment

I think he is very naive and innocent, and maybe not very intelligent

He does things like going to China, and when surrounded by Chinese ministers, he starts praising Mao, when China is now super capitalistic no one has followed Mao for decades.

Or he is with the presidents of Brazil and Argentina, and he starts talking about how nice democracy is and how much he likes Castro, and the presidents of Brazil tells him, but, Evo, Cuba is a dictatorship.. and evo starts talking about those local meaningless show elections in cuba to prove it is a democracy, and the other presidents can barely avoid laughing.

Evo has a minister who believes that before the spanish conquest amerindians lived 200 years, and that his grandmother lived 200 years! and that bolivians should have 8, 9 children, that population control is a white conspiracy to make the number of amerindians smaller.

I dont think he is a bad man, I think he is good, but probably naive and uneducated, I think he could hurt bolivia like that south african minister who said aids could be fought eating veggies, and putting lemon juice on the foods
          I need a foot massage

Comment

If you like I can pull out some 1950's vintage videos of Nasser being greeted as a hero in Egypt and around the Arab world. In the end he was still a dictatorial asshat who impoverished the richest country in the Arab world.

Comment

You just want free koka, admit it

Comment

Jesus Christ that was a worthless piece of propaganda. I think a 2 year old can come up with something more even handed.

They don't even talk about how this asshat attempted to make himself the military dictator of the country before later refashioning himself as a "Bolivarian Democrat". Mark my words, like all the other nationalist dictators before him he will leave his people poorer and his nation worse off.

Comment

Watching it again, it is full of factual errors. Venezuala is most certainly not the world's fourth largest oil supplier. It is the fourth largest exporting meaning that domestic demand is so low it has to export. There are several countries which produce far more oil including the US, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Russia, and likely several others like Nigeria and Indonesia. Iraq and Iran might even beat it.

That was complete propaganda crap full of factual errors and conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Watching it again, it is full of factual errors. Venezuala is most certainly not the world's fourth largest oil supplier. It is the fourth largest exporting meaning that domestic demand is so low it has to export. There are several countries which produce far more oil including the US, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Russia, and likely several others like Nigeria and Indonesia. Iraq and Iran might even beat it.
                    Yes, and Kerry forgot Poland

Whether Venezuela is the fourth or seventh or ninth world largest oil supplier seems to be irrelevant, dont you think?
                    It is not what this documentary is about.

And I will have to call you biased if you believe saying the media had a huge role in the coup against chavez is a conspiracy theory, it is pretty much a fact.

Mark my words, like all the other nationalist dictators before him he will leave his people poorer and his nation worse off.
                    There are no reasons why necessarily that should happen.

How do you know that? Can you read the future?

Not all nationalistic dictators have left their peaple poorer and worse off (at least from an economic point of view), from the top of my head, Francisco Franco didnt, and unlike Chavez, he was undoubtedly a bloody dictator, there are more examples.

It reminds me of the libertarians who have been saying since 1980 that swedens welfare state is about to collapse.
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Some pics to "affirm" that there is hope for the people of Latin America!
                      Attached Files
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Things are looking up!
                        Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Three strikes and the Yankees are out!
                          Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

OMG, you're surrounded! A little nostalgia.
                            Attached Files

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                              OMG, you're surrounded! A little nostalgia.
                              OMG! WE MUST INVADE CANADA!

Comment

Unfortunately, you're about 30 years to late!

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X