Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The worst of all Chick tracts?

Originally posted by Elok
    Bad boys had mean plans for Betsy's kitty. Will help come in time? A great salvation story for children.

Really, this isn't even horrifying. It's just utterly irrational and stupid, and you're not even sure what demographic it's aiming for. I don't know if it's been mentioned here before, but it's "new" according to the site and it's certainly new to me, so I thought I'd post it. So...is it the worst Jack Chick has to offer? Or is it worse when it actually insults a real group of people?
    I don't see what is so bad about this one. I thought it was kinda nice actually. Unlike his crazy ones.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
      That one's quite impressive. I think it may even surpass the "dungeons and dragons == satan" tract, thanks to the inclusion of Pig Pen.
      Good catch loin. Schultz's estate (or Universal Features Syndicate, or whoever?) ought to have a damn good case if they ever catch this.
      Attached Files
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell

Good catch loin. Schultz's estate (or Universal Features Syndicate, or whoever?) ought to have a damn good case if they ever catch this.
        Why rely on the possibility that someone from there MIGHT find this on their own when you can bring it to their attention yourself?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

MosesPresley:

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
            My favorite one is the one about how the pope created islam and communism
            And the holocaust apprently
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

WFT?!?! Why does everyone in Chick tracts except the designated Christian mouthpiece never even know who Jesus is?
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

==================================
                The site you requested is not accessible.
                For more information please check Media Development Authority.

wow... there was a time when I could access this site, what was the tract, can someone post it here?

I hope the game Spore opens people's minds a bit.
                be free

Comment

Ahhh, Jack Chick. Whenever the ultra-orthodox here go a bit crazy he reminds me that things could be a lot worse.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Jesus? Isn't that the guy from the Beatles that sang Imagine?
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py

wow... there was a time when I could access this site, what was the tract, can someone post it here?
                      Has Singapore joined the forces of darkness? Why are they blocking sites?
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

what the fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py

I hope the game Spore opens people's minds a bit.
                          Well, if you check out mrmitchell's post with the marked panels, you'll get the gist. The moral of the story is something like "Do your homework...not witchcraft!" It's never explained where these kids got a big book of occult spells, or why this girl's "cat" is the size of a runt squirrel.

And I imagine Singapore blocks the site to prevent a massive outbreak of anti-Western sentiment due to a lot of gibberish about Allah the Moon God and papal conspiracies to create Islam as a weapon against "real christians" and who knows what else.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            what the fuck?
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                              Well, that taught me something. It taught me that Chick's site is blocked by Singapore's governement.

No wonder this place is so pleasant...
                              That's something new. I think I just visited the site last year.
                              PHOENIXCAGER
                              The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X