No announcement yet.

how many girlfriends have you had dammit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One, lasted for 8 months, ended two months ago.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
      Provost is almost right. The song I know is 'Mother Fist' and the lyrics do indeed mention her five DAUGHTERS.
      From what I have seen, there have been quite a few variations on the theme over the years...even Dis has his own
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I now have one more ex-girlfriend. At least I can add the new experience of being dumped via e-mail to my list.
        Last edited by Dinner; September 12, 2006, 11:03.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

dude that sucks!
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
            The wierdest was with an Italian girl who dragged me into a nightclub toilet for sex, despite us not being able to verbally communicate.

family values
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You should get revenge via email. Send her a virus.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm not like that. Still, people should have the guts to say somethings face to face. Especially after both people claimed to love the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I'm not like that. Still, people should have the guts to say somethings face to face. Especially after both people claimed to love the other.
                  How long was the relationship?
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Oerdin
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I was being ever so slightly sarcastic. But yes. Not the nicest way to go about doing that sort of thing.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

How long was the relationship?
                        We've only been dating for 6 weeks and seriously for 4 weeks so it wasn't a big thing. Nice, and it looked like things were going greaqt until we started fighting about religion. I'm an athiest brought up as a Protestant and she's Jewish.

Comment

Hopefully

the new office will be filled with hotties in high heels and short skirts.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

We all hope for that pchang, but never happens...Always get one hottie with a bunch of fat overly cheerful women...

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I had one office like that

unfortunately, I started working there 4 + years after I got married and shortly after my first kid was born.

I forgot to mention that this was in downtown San Francisco and half of them were lesbians....
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I had one girlfriend in my life. It lasted 2.5 years.

It's been more than one year that I've been alone now, and I'm getting used to it. I don't think I'm the type who'll ever have tons of girlfriends in any case.
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X