No announcement yet.

how many girlfriends have you had dammit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. and its a great litmus test for prospective women.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Using a fairly loose definition of girlfriend I've had about 10. Two that lasted for more than 3 years. I've slept with over 30 women, the vast majority 15+ years ago.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

you guys really help pass the time when i'm bored
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

None.

I was once sent out of class for looking up girls' skirts under the desk though.

But that was a Catholic infants' school.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Serious relationships in chronological ...

2 years - teenage sweetheart, we split when we went to college
            4 years - with a feminazi man-hating b1tch - very bad move
            3 months - on rebound from previous hell
            5 years - with an alcoholic pyscho
            10 years - current, and deffo the last. I finally got it right

plus maybe a couple o' dozen flings, one-nighters and groupie-encounters, mostly in my 'year off' between the alkie and my current, true love. The wierdest was with an Italian girl who dragged me into a nightclub toilet for sex, despite us not being able to verbally communicate.

Comment

The things we do for love...

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

depends on what you consider a girlfriend I guess.

My answer would be 2. But I really didn't date either one that long.

Sometimes I think the answer is 0. Because they never actually proclaimed themsleves as my girlfriend.

Comment

Two serious girlfriends, the second of whom I've married.

Plus a couple that fall into the "hooking up" category.

Great story, NYE.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

6...Madame Palm and her five lovely daughters...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think it's supposed to be sisters. .

I guess you like that mother daughter sex better though, huh?

Comment

hmm lets see

Married now for 5 years with another 3 years together before that

Another 6 year relationship

a 2 year relationship
                        a girl I saw for 18 months on 2 separate occasions with a 3 year gap in between

3 different relationships that lasted 4-6 months
                        8 that lasted 1-4 months
                        11 that went between a week and a month
                        33 that were less than a week

* Note that on the last 2 categories I am a bit uncertain and am probably missing a few women . I am counting any girl that I went on a date with or REALLY kissed. A lot of the girls in the last category overlapped each other. Heck a good dozen women in the less than a week category and one in the 1-4 months category were in a single summer break.

So I have it at 59-- Since I am 38 and had my first date at 14, that means I have had 24 years of dating time and have averaged less than 3 women a YEAR. Even if you remove my four longest relationships, that takes away 19 years and 4 women. So 55 women in 5 years -- Thats still less than 1 girl a month.

Probably ten overall would be classed as "girlfriends". Slept with is higher than that.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                          Only in your deranged world
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

I guess you like that mother daughter sex better though, huh?

Provost is almost right. The song I know is 'Mother Fist' and the lyrics do indeed mention her five DAUGHTERS.

Well now I've been on my own for many a year
                            Seems like I'll never get loved
                            Got me a hand on this brother of mine
                            And I'm gonna get me the rub
                            Turn me the lights down to a purple glow
                            Put Bessie Smith on the wail
                            Bring me the five young daughters
                            And help my ship to set sail

Jolly good fun it is too. The song, I mean....
                            Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I'm just not an expert on masturbation as you guys are. I have such a constant supply of women, I have no need to masturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                                I'm just not an expert on masturbation as you guys are. I have such a constant supply of women, I have no need to masturbate.

So clearly the person who made all those posts complaining about not getting the regular supply of women was another poster called Dis, who had the same username as you, sounded like you, and posted pictures of you.

They just weren't you, though....

I'm reliably assured, by the way, that even men and women in relationships masturbate. Presumably they think it's always better being fondled by someone who knows you so intimately...

Comment

Working...
                                X