Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or the greatest reply EVAR!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

or should that be 'own goal?'
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

all of the above
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

NONE!! Course on the other side having been married for the last 5 years its none there to.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            NONE!! Course on the other side having been married for the last 5 years its none there to.
            And I had such high hopes when I saw you had posted
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Re: how many girlfriends have you had dammit

Thought you left forever...

But anyways,

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              i have only had one steady girlfriend all my life

is this normal?

i have also only hooked up (that means casually had sex with) with one girl , did not like it, felt awful, never will do that **** again, god I felt like a slut

Girls friends, I had 3.

Casual sex, knowing it was only for sex, may it last for 2 months or less and one night stands, about 30 or so.

So you felt like a slut....

Dude, be a slut when you can be one. If she turns you on, and she wants it, hit it. It's only natural.

Spec.
              Last edited by Spec; September 10, 2006, 05:25.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

5 girlfriends (ancient history)

no more than 1 at a time

currently 15 years and counting with the last one I will need
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I've had three.
                  Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

None, and I don't care about it really. I can do whatever I want now without bothering about a woman's concerns.

yup, I'm an egoist but no harm done to anyone so who cares
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Two "serious" girlfriends. Random hookups scare me.

Comment

times been in love: 0

girlfriends: 1

other such relationships? the number is irrelevant... I'm only concerned with establishing a stable, long term relationship at this point. My past experiences were the product of my own immaturity and emotional instability. I used to be concerned with sex. I used to think that was the most important thing. My experiences have not been able to fill the emptiness in my life.

I'm extremely hopeful about the future though.

I will meet that person who is right for me. It's inevitable. It's just a question of how and when. I look forward to searching for that girl.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                          Zip. Nada. Non. None. Njet.
                          Idem.
                          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                            serious ones? 2. how many women have i brought to orgasm? more than you. and thats all that counts.
                            Sure they didn't fake it?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

they could have, but even then ive had more girls fake orgasm with me than he has

Comment

MRT perhaps you can post in my next thread, How many STDs have you had

Comment

Working...
                                X