• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zip. Nada. Non. None. Njet.
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Hope isn't a bad thing, just don't plan too much. Life will have it's way with you.

edit: listen to Oerdin young ones, his words are wise

its been having its way with me and im thinking of pressing charges!
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Steady girlfrieds: 0
        Casual hookups: >20

I'm a slut
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

oh boohoo.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Three boyfriends. A month, a month, and three months. I think I loved the last one but alas, he wasn't feeling it.

As for casual hookups, I've lost count.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Girlfriends? Not including hugh school, 2
              3 sexual partners
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

3 girlfriends, only 1 that lasted more than 3 months.

Actually, she lasted more than 3 years.

Only 1 serious sexual partner too.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I´ve had 3 girlfriends and 10 casual sexual aquaintances... Not much to show for a 36 year old... I might as well be a monk!
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

At my age, I can't remember which is probably a good thing.

Seriously though, if you're asking then there is probably a problem regardless of how many you have had.

On the flip side, I know people happily married to their high school girlfriend and others who slept around for years before settling down.
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

Two sexual partners. Two girlfriends. One lasting just under two years. One currently at two years. I'm twenty now.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

girlfriends: amber, amanda, tia, devilmunchkin, angela, erin.
                        hookups: christina, [unkown]*, casey, pamela, erica, anasasi, nancy, emily, punkgrrrl, elena, judith, miss kitty.

*truly, i don't remember her name. but then again, when you bang the hell out of a girl in a greyhound bus station in tennesee, do you really need to remember her name?
                        Last edited by self biased; September 10, 2006, 01:02.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I really don't know which one made me laugh more, the unknown, or punkgrrl and miss kitty.

I salute you sir.
                          Last edited by Ninot; September 10, 2006, 01:04.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

whilst i am fcking marrying erin, my time in the Great Projeckt with mister zylka was truly an experience i don't regret. it just ran its course.

fck. two more weeks, and the wedding will be over. god, it won't be too soon.

Comment

all dogs go to heaven?

Comment

wrong thread, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X