No announcement yet.

how many girlfriends have you had dammit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on then, Kuciboy. How many have you had?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

1, long term. I'm not mocking him for only having one, I'm mocking him for explaining what hooking up means. And for being a complete dick to his girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        I have had chances which I either didn't take or screwed up. Now I think I would go out with a girl instead of thinking things like 'I would be leaving soon and so it isn't worthwhile to persue' or stuff like that.
        You're seriously missing out on the college experience, son.

My most laugh worthy experience was with a woman I was seriously intimidated by. She was a very strong woman and a lot smarter than I, but she was attractive as hell.

After an evening of beer, after the others of the party made their escape, there I was. Just she and I. I offered that she could get a cab from my place. She readily agreed. We walked home.

We got home. She said she was too tired to wait for a cab. I got her a shirt and offered that I could sleep on the floor. 'No, no' she said, that was unecessary. We went to bed.

Now I'm scared as hell. I'm afraid if I breathe wrong I'll get my dick handed to me. She sits up, pulls off the shirt and asks, 'is this better?'

Ohh yeaahhh, says I.

What a wonderful woman.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Just my wife
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            1, long term. I'm not mocking him for only having one, I'm mocking him for explaining what hooking up means. And for being a complete dick to his girlfriend.
            Two points to consider. Firstly, we're not all conversant with the tecnicalities of American slang.

Secondly, doing you think you're improving the treatment of the unfortunate lady in question by mocking her as "porky"?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

L&tG, perhaps some context is in order.

For the record, one girlfriend, six months, looking for a second. I'm 18.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

One, not looking because I'm too much into casual flirtation too consider a steady relationship.

Comment

Some of you need to just let yourselves go and have a good time. I'm not suggesting you become manwhores but, Jesus, live a little.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Some of you need to just let yourselves go and have a good time. I'm not suggesting you become manwhores but, Jesus, live a little.

Comment

Nahhhh, become a manwhore.

-=Vel=-
                      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Too many to want to remember. From friendly splits to ****ing total disasters. From way older to robbing the craddle. Loved them all (except one) but only ever in love once.
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                          well im under both standards. and by 25 i hope to be happily engaged and well on my way to marriage.
                          Hope isn't a bad thing, just don't plan too much. Life will have it's way with you.

edit: listen to Oerdin young ones, his words are wise
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Don't worry guys, an average guy doesn't really have that many girls, so even if you think and your friend sems to have a new gf every week, on statistics alone, there's just few per guy.

Serious relationship, never. Depends what you mean by serious. I've never lived with a woman, well, officially I haven't. In practice I have lived but it was an arrangement and at the end nothing worked out, because 90% of the time I was in the army so.. it broke it up.

But hummm.. gfs, depends what counts a gf.. when I was 16 and 17, I had several lady friends, but it was rather... for other things than spiritual bonding. By the way it was after the army when I refused to date anyone and made myself a stone, pretty much the same time I came here so you've witnessed my change actually.

After that I've had few things going on but nothing spectacular, including dating my friend for some weeks. That was pretty cool now that I think of it. And weirdly enough, we're still friends like we used to. We just had a period of time where we used to do what couples do for some weeks.

But a serious serious relationship, like you know when someone is 'I have to ask if I can come'-type of thing? HELL NO!

I'm not desperately looking for anything. I have standards myself as well, and lots of demands.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Relationships:
                              8 months
                              18 months - in love
                              3 months
                              6 months - in love

Dated (not as serious as the above four, but worth mentioning:
                              1 month
                              1 month

Casual hookups:
                              1 (I'm with Wiglaf, not something I'd like to do again)

Now I'm 25 and have been single for a year, and I hate it. Wiggy, maybe you, me and Jon can go cruise for chicks.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                                Two points to consider. Firstly, we're not all conversant with the tecnicalities of American slang.
                                Fair enough.

Secondly, doing you think you're improving the treatment of the unfortunate lady in question by mocking her as "porky"?
                                See Jaguar's post.

Comment

Working...
                                X