This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Has anybody asked just who the **** this kid is yet?
    C0ckney was the first, on page 1. I hesitated, fearing people would start asking who I am, like LOTM did only recently.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

• Good question. Who are you?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I know all of these people

They are +1ers, the would be Rank Chasers.

The Deity wannabees.
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• The 1000 posts of Will9!!!!!!!!

It has happened, and in true true Will9 fashion (in the Civ4 forums). That was first first post there since EUIII came out 2 months ago.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

• wow, what an accomplishment.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Will9, like a person you see on the train to work everyday; being familiar, and yet, unfamiliar. Or a famous person, before they are famous. I recognise you, but have no idea who you are.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Anyone who knows who this willy is ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I don't know what smily to put here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will9
                    I don't know what smily to put here.
                    Maybe
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Now that the second Civ4 XP is announced, Will will probably become Emperor in no time...
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Well, even Nero became emperor ...

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• new civ4 XP. my life has meaning. I may not work again for the rest of the year to allow more time for spamming and playing civ4 xp2.

haven't checked how many posts I've had in a while. let's see... 12248. At this point, the number is pretty much meaningless. Once you hit 10,000, there is little point in going on.

Comment

• Will9
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Will9

LordShiva

Comment

• Nikolai
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X