X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 posts of Will9

The poll is multiple choice.

Thats right 500 posts. I know that page say 516, but that includes the OT forum posts.

I bet some of you can still can still remember my first post. That post fits good with all my ideas to come.
    I like Will9
    6.94%
    Will9's ok
    8.33%
    I can't stand Will9
    12.50%
    I usally get along with Will9
    5.56%
    I argue with Will9 here and there
    4.86%
    I almost always argue with Will9
    3.47%
    I am glad Will9 joined Poly
    6.94%
    I wish Will9 doesn't even known Poly exsists
    6.94%
    I think Will9 is currently is major role in Poly
    4.86%
    I like Stephen Colbert
    25.00%
    I like Will9's Banana :ana: opinions. :ana:
    14.58%
    Last edited by Will9; September 5, 2006, 20:05.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

who the **** are you?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I like Stephen Colbert. I have no idea who you are.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Never heard of him.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I know who Will9 is.

But that other guy... I forget his name, something with "M." Who the hell is he?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Who9?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Hmm. When pressed for an answer, I think there'd be little harm in people paying more attention to Paris Will9.

Comment

who the **** are you?

I like Stephen Colbert. I have no idea who you are.

Never heard of him.

Who9

You 4 don't hang out around the civ4 forums much, do you? I posted a link to page with links to all my posts.

I know who Will9 is.

But that other guy... I forget his name, something with "M." Who the hell is he?

I have no idea what you are talking about. "M" narrows it down to 2000 users.

Hmm. When pressed for an answer, I think there'd be little harm in people paying more attention to Paris Will9.

Do you mean "Paris, Will9". If so, still
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

I felt I had to post something..

I thought you'd appreciate the attention?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                    who the **** are you?
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                      I know who Will9 is.

I have no idea what you are talking about. "M" narrows it down to 2000 users.
                      Ask Colon, I think he knows who he is.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

You know you don't get any post credit for being here and congratulating yourself, right? T
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          You know you don't get any post credit for being here and congratulating yourself, right?
                          I don't think he does

Originally posted by Will9
                          Thats right 500 posts. I know that page say 516, but that includes the OT forum posts.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                            who the **** are you?
                            Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

^ Yeah, that one

Comment

Working...
                              X