Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the OT posts counted I'd probably be well over 5000...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by padillah

How do you misspell and correctly spell the same word within 5 words of itself?[/Q]

I don't know.

[Q]Do you pay attention to you at all?
      I rarly read my own posts.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

• rarely.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I always read my posts numerous of times, since they're such fine handicrafts. In fact, my own posts are sometimes the only ones I read in a thread (and those posts that quote mine's). It may be the only reason I visit poly. Or at least the primary.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Would the Moderators please move this to Community.
            I want some damned post points off this Me thread.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I agree.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

Comment

• you have to get your posts the hard way. By posting off topic. I've had to slave away for 6 years to get where I am today.

Comment

• Will9 got a warning from Solver. He is now officially in "the club"
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Where is Truthiness, Indiana? I live in NW Indiana.

Will you be my friend?
                      The wall of the Achaians

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                        I always read my posts numerous of times, since they're such fine handicrafts. In fact, my own posts are sometimes the only ones I read in a thread (and those posts that quote mine's). It may be the only reason I visit poly. Or at least the primary.
                        Me too.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

Me too.
                          Well, I'm glad somebody thinks your posts are worth reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                            shameless self promotion coming up. I now have 10,000 posts. . The pathetic thing is I'm happy about this. I really need a life.

But take into account the length of time it took me to reach 10,000 compared to the length of time it took Will9 to get to 500. He definately spams/posts alot in the civ4 forums.

It took me forever to get here. And some of those posts are from when off topic posts counted. Although I have had a 50% PCR and a 10% PCR.
                            50% pcr? it's like a nuke in civ...
                            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                            Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson

50% pcr? it's like a nuke in civ...
                              Yeah, it's like when you have 500 posts in a forum, and then the forum gets deleted, and you lose your posts
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Yeah

I want my posts back!!!

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                                Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                                X