This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

yes, we actually made it this year, for the first time (have only lived here 2 years). was a very unique experience. Lots of humanity at that thing. sweaty humanity.
    Amazing finish between Marco Andretti and Sam Hornish. Wheldon shoulda won it though, but for some debris cutting his tyre near the end. He lead nearly the whole race.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
      Indiana
      QFT
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

Amazing finish between Marco Andretti and Sam Hornish. Wheldon shoulda won it though, but for some debris cutting his tyre near the end. He lead nearly the whole race.
        yeah, good race. Marco is quite a driver for his age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will9
          ... 7th birthday contest were annouced reduse my newb status (which reduced alot a day after...
          How do you misspell and correctly spell the same word within 5 words of itself?

Do you pay attention to you at all?

Tom P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
            He's a Rosbif. They're all haters like that
            Ahem.

Oh, sorry, I actually was just clearing my throat.

Tom P.

Comment

• I'm depressed. I'm sure if I made a post of 500 posts by Dis, it wouldn't get more than 10 responses. .

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Has anybody asked just who the **** this kid is yet?
                I figure we'll get around to it eventually. We're still busy calling him a noob right now though.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Don't worry, Dis. As you know, it's often the crap, provocative threads that draw the most attention.

Comment

• Yeah, I mean look at his last inflamatory thread "America?" it's got tons of posts and most of them off topic but it's not closed and keeps going strong.

Anyone know how to put a thread on an ignore list?

Tom P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                      I'm depressed. I'm sure if I made a post of 500 posts by Dis, it wouldn't get more than 10 responses. .
                      Yeah, but 400 of his posts are responding to "Who the **** are you?"

Comment

• Originally posted by padillah
                        Yeah, I mean look at his last inflamatory thread "America?" it's got tons of posts and most of them off topic but it's not closed and keeps going strong.

Tom P.
                        Try not clicking on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by padillah
                          Yeah, I mean look at his last inflamatory thread "America?" it's got tons of posts and most of them off topic but it's not closed and keeps going strong.
                          Will9's threads
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
                            Originally posted by padillah

Tom P.
                            Try not clicking on it.
                            WHAT?!?! Self-control? Are you kidding? I'm American, I haven't practiced self-control in YEARS!!

Tom P.

Comment

• I can't say much, several of those posts in the america thread are mine.

Comment

• shameless self promotion coming up. I now have 10,000 posts. . The pathetic thing is I'm happy about this. I really need a life.

But take into account the length of time it took me to reach 10,000 compared to the length of time it took Will9 to get to 500. He definately spams/posts alot in the civ4 forums.

It took me forever to get here. And some of those posts are from when off topic posts counted. Although I have had a 50% PCR and a 10% PCR.

Comment

Working...
                                X