This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

• ah, then another to I-69

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
        I live in Indy
        Do you go to the Indy 500?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

Do you go to the Indy 500?
          yes, we actually made it this year, for the first time (have only lived here 2 years). was a very unique experience. Lots of humanity at that thing. sweaty humanity.

Comment

• Will9 is only half the man of Will18.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
              ah, then another to I-69
              I was thinking of puting "We're coming for you," on my other post. How did you know I wasn't from the Falls City area.

Comment

• not sure where falls city is, but it was a guess between evansville and new albany, since those are about the only signs of life in southern indiana.

Comment

• Falls City is not a city, but the 3 cities across the Ohio from Lexington.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Frankly, I'm at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do.
                    I say kick the chair out from under your feet.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Soaring is spelt with an "a"
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I do think the Colbert Report rocks! He's the best interviewer on TV.

Comment

• And his word truthiness is being added to the lexicon.

Comment

• Che's on a roll.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Colbert is indeed very good. But Ali G is better.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Has anybody asked just who the **** this kid is yet?
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X