Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not serious! It was in jest. Geeze guys, I'm French, I'm supposed to do this!
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Lies! We know you!
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Mexico IS a third world country.
        I know

Thats why the thread topic is silly
        I need a foot massage

Comment

Does the fact that I was there when the top five winners of the 7th birthday contest were annouced reduse my newb status (which reduced alot a day after I opened this thread (which it rose some when I opened this thread)).
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

Little advice. Don't care so much.
            These people are like any other group of people.
            Wiseasses.

I have tried so hard, for so long, and I want you to know it's been heart-breaking at times, but you can see for yourself that the best efforts have still failed.
            Frankly, I'm at the end of my rope. I don't know what to do.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; September 6, 2006, 23:08.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

newb
              Noob.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I like his sig. It looks pleasantly stupid.

Comment

@ Sir Ralph.

Jesus Christ man. Look at the avatar, the location field, and the sig. What the hell does he have to do? Beat you over the head with it?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"of Truthiness", I was wondering if anyone would make mention.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Indiana

Comment

• That quote in my sig is from the White House Correspondents Dinner

What's the matter with the Indiana?

Comment

• Just two letters
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Well I live on the Indiana border and plus I'm from Tennessee so don't hate me for being a Hoosier.

Comment

• Oh well, Tennessee, that's different. All is forgiven.

Since you're not one of "them".

Comment

• Originally posted by Will9
                                What's the matter with the Indiana?
                                I live in Indy, so I was being a bit facetious. Which border are you on?

Comment

Working...
                                X