Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had never heard of Will9 before... and I sometimes go into the Civ4 forums..

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Whenever I go to CFC, I always see at least 3 cringe worthy threads, you know, like

"Is Mexico a third world country???"

And aneeshm is popular there
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Mexico IS a third world country.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          I've ONLY been here 4+ years... and they still call me a newb!!!!!!!!!!! especially if I post in the other forums.
          newb
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Japher? Who is that guy?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Some n00b
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Japher? Huh. Never heard of him. Is he anything like Tehban?
                B♭3

Comment

Nah, I think he's something like that n00b rosbif. Who's he anyways?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Mexico IS a third world country.
                    but the cool thing is you can see sex acts you can't easily find in the states.

Comment

Heeeey, meester. You want to **** my mother? She's a virgin.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

He's a Rosbif. They're all haters like that
                        Ahem.

Comment

and you are all newbs compared to me. except slow.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Ahem.
                            Now, Duckie, you know it's not you I'm toying with

I fill my folklore role here on 'Poly by poking fun at the English. It is my sacred duty as a Frenchman, especially the only Frenchman in a forum full of Anglos. I can't escape fate

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                              Whenever I go to CFC, I always see at least 3 cringe worthy threads, you know, like

"Is Mexico a third world country???"

And aneeshm is popular there
                              I think I'm going to revive my CFC registration. Apolyton seems to have slown down immensly lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

He's a Rosbif. They're all haters like that
                                Ahem.

Comment

Working...
                                X