This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@thread
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
      who the **** are you?

Comment

I'm going with Will9 is ok, but I liked the first 8 better
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Aw, Hell. I'll vote Will9's ok. He didn't bust out crying or anything at the abuse. That's worth something.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

he did complain
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
              Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir!
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine?! I didn't know they stacked **** that high. You trying to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?!
              Private Cowboy: Sir, no, sir!
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull****! It looks to me like the best part of you slid down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the matress! I think you've been cheated!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's your name, fat-body?
              Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, Leonard Lawrence, sir.
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Lawrence? Lawrence what?, of Arabia?
              Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, sir.
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: That name sounds like royalty, are you royalty?
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Do you suck dicks?
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull****. I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose.
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I don't like the name Lawrence, only ******s and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: What's your name, scumbag?
              Private Snowball: Sir, Private Brown, sir!
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bull****! From now on your name is Private Snowball. Do you like that name?
              Private Snowball: Sir, yes, sir!
              Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well I'll tell you one thing you won't like, Private Snowball: they don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                I would like to ask the people calling me a newb, what your definition of a newb is. I have been here for over two months, and 500 posts.
                2 months? Jesus, boy. I been here 7 years. And I have membership.

Of course, I'd have a higher post count if I thought any of the other fora were worth going to...
                B♭3

Comment

Also, who gives a **** about 500 measly posts? And, who the **** are you?

Ah, well. At least you're not a special opportunity spammer, so you can't be all bad...
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                    This forum has turned into a whats a newb forum.
                    Just be happy we haven't given you an honorary DL dance.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I've ONLY been here 4+ years... and they still call me a newb!!!!!!!!!!! especially if I post in the other forums.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        civ4

he posts all the time over there. He's okay.

You guys stop scaring away the newbies.

no wonder OT is dead.
                        Dis says the truth.

The OT is really dead when Dis is the sensible one
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                          Why do You hate the French?
                          He's a Rosbif. They're all haters like that
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                            this is why all the newbies are going to CFC, guys

we have an attitude problem
                            QFT

Comment

This thread will match Will's total, but he still gets nothing from it.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Attitude problem?
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X