This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, for n00bs like Slowwhand:
    Re-iteration of a term because someone asks for further explaination, does not result in immediate induction into your ranks.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

You are certainly not as rank as me.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not going to justify tha-...

Damn.
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

this is why all the newbies are going to CFC, guys

we have an attitude problem

Comment

We? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Comment

Dis, thanks everyone else on this thread(except LordShiva) seems to hate me. I will admit to being slightly spamy. I would like to ask the people calling me a newb, what your definition of a newb is. I have been here for over two months, and 500 posts.
                I've been here for over 4 years and you've been here for two. I'm not a well-known poster, so what the bloody hell makes you think you are?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  We? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Comment

Originally posted by Will9

You 4 don't hang out around the civ4 forums much, do you?
                    Nope, Civ4 bored me with in two weeks of its release. The OT is the only thing which keeps me coming here.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Whoever Will9 is, I think we can all agree he's inferior to Ben Ten. Let's see this Colbert-looking dude try to turn into an alien...
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

This forum has turned into a whats a newb forum.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

No, we knew. Thank you for illustrating the point.

Comment

Sloww thanks for livening up this thread.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

best Me thread evah (sorry Pekka)
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Will9
                                This forum has turned into a whats a newb forum.
                                ??? Do you mean this thread? This whole forum ain't about you, pal...
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X