Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people are there on this forum anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people are there on this forum anyway?

I recognize at least third of these nicknames. You?

Does it mean that by analogy, I would recognize a third of ~65000 members?
    Attached Files

Not all come to Off Topic. Some play games.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How many do you recognize?

Comment

Yes, about a third. Mostly OTers and a few guys from CFC.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Did you see who has a birthday today? I'm not in charge of birthday threads!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There are statistics about how many different users have logged in during the past week, month etc.

Markos?

Comment

I recognized forty.

I doubt anyone here would recognize a third of the full eighty five thousand because so many users on the site have never made any contribution to it at all.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

All logins that produce no posts (not post count, just no posts) after 2 weeks should be deleted.

Similar for those in the low post count regions. We cannot afford having 60,000 logins who never posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  I recognized forty.

I doubt anyone here would recognize a third of the full eighty five thousand because so many users on the site have never made any contribution to it at all.
                  exactly, most have 0 or 1 posts. How would we recognize that?

Comment

im sure those 60k logins are truly burning a hole in Markos pocket

i recognize just under 1/3

inamirrordarkly was the name of the enterprise episode on yesterday
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I say delete the posters who have less than 5 posts and more than 20,000. The former because they're taking up good usernames, the latter because we're just tired of hearing them all the time.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

and it doesn't show people who are in invisible mode, I just realized I am in invisible mode. I'll take that off...

Comment

Oh, and Slowwhand, does your name in bold means that it's your birthday today?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think bold means something different. Not sure what though.

Comment

bold means you are on the mods naughty list
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X