Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people are there on this forum anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, it wan't be birthdays, since Mingrah don't have their birthdays today.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think it has something to do with to boldly post where no user has posted before.

Comment

Mingrah, the evil evil hybrid
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
          All logins that produce no posts (not post count, just no posts) after 2 weeks should be deleted.

Similar for those in the low post count regions. We cannot afford having 60,000 logins who never posted.
          My account would have been deleted atleaset 10 times if it were the case.

Bad idea

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I believe Bold means a Plus User or however it's called.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Spec, your post count is well above the hundreds. Of course I'm not talking NEW posts but posts in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                Spec, your post count is well above the hundreds. Of course I'm not talking NEW posts but posts in general.

Interesting idea-- If a person has no posts in the preceeding 60 days AND less than 100 posts total and less that 1 post per 20 days registered DELETE THEM although wouldn't the owners wnat a big memebership number when flogging the banner ads
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

*from the depth of lurker hell*
                  I make no posts, no posts EVERA~!!

ah, the wonders of OT, I suppose.....

Comment

I thought bold meant they were on your buddy list.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

no way in hell do I have rah on my buddy list
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Even after eliminating DLs, there are still at least 2 dozen people posting in OT.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have people on my buddy list I never heard of.
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            no way in hell do I have rah on my buddy list
                            He's on mine!

(So is Ming. It's nice to see when they aren't on-line! )
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I agree Donegeal. I put on all the Mods on my Buddy List as soon as it was included.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X