Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the h*ll are the Parents' Television Council ? Bill Hicks, come back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and you Brits take it to the extreme with this

"Challenger 2 has the ability to brew tea for the crew from inside the tank. The tank contains a boiler for water which can be used to produce hot beverages and heat 'boil-in-the-bag' meals contained in ration packs. Every British tank since the Centurion has this ability to heat water.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
      ...and you Brits take it to the extreme with this

"Challenger 2 has the ability to brew tea for the crew from inside the tank. The tank contains a boiler for water which can be used to produce hot beverages and heat 'boil-in-the-bag' meals contained in ration packs. Every British tank since the Centurion has this ability to heat water.

Most Soviet era automobiles had the same ability, only they weren't designed to have it.

I've had British army tea from compo rations, made with a teabag the size of small pillow. Strong enough to make durable road surfaces. Still, we did get 'Tiffin' chocolat bars to go with it, which were unavailable in the shops at the time.

Mmm.... Tiffin.
      Attached Files
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
        Most Soviet era automobiles had the same ability, only they weren't designed to have it.
        Yup. The "Baltic Way" was one big tea party, my parents' Zhiguli brewed up as well eventually Didn't stop us though
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok

Discuss the posts, not the posters, you crumpet-munching Anglo douchebag.
          You're weird...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH get a sense of humour fer chrissakes

Comment

Let him do the same about Jews and then see the response
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Jews? I don't get it.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Do you remember paiktis at all?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Yup. The "Baltic Way" was one big tea party, my parents' Zhiguli brewed up as well eventually Didn't stop us though

Baltic ingenuity- Soviet era car boot sales!

" See Comrade, I have three stiletto shoes for left feet. Only 5 kraplotzskis. Also pickled reindeer nose. Very tasty, and no queuing."

You'll be thrilled to know that the luscious and accomplished arse over *** Helen Mirren is descended from a Tsarist officer (her birth name: Elena Lydia Mironoff) .

I saw her perform on stage back in the Eighties as the Duchess of Malfi in the play of the same name. She's an incredible presence in the (voluptuous) flesh.

Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

" See Comrade, I have three stiletto shoes for left feet. Only 5 kraplotzskis. Also pickled reindeer nose. Very tasty, and no queuing."

You sure you've never been to USSR? Under disguise, you slick MI5 staffer?

Comment

You sure you've never been to USSR? Under disguise, you slick MI5 staffer?

M.I.5 wouldn't have me. Not homosexual enough.

You should see British car boots now though. The B.B.C. even devotes television programmes to them.

Still, you can sometimes pick up unconsidered trifles at them. I recently purchased a lithograph from a Venetian art gallery in a charity shop for only 3 kraplotzskis 49 poopskas.

It's a lovely gold, yellow and coppery green composition of the view along a canal towards the campanile of St. Mark's.

You can occasionally pick up first editions in good condition too- even ones with 'arse' and '***' in the text!

Aaah, the sacredly profane.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for connecting the face to the name.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az

Thanks for connecting the face to the name.
                            Whoa, I must have missed the face. Was she pretty too?
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Whoa, I must have missed the face. Was she pretty too?
                              She plays the Russian Commander in the sequel to '2001: A Space Odyssey' and is the lead gangster's moll in 'The Long Good Friday'.

She also had some fairly incandescent naked love scenes in a B.B.C. dramatization of an Edna O'Brien work, 'Mrs. Reinhardt':

Read the latest news about Broadway, Off Broadway, London and West End performances, casts, audio plays, streaming performances and more. Theater reviews by chief critic Jesse K. Green.

Brad Davis was the American drifter. Guess who was the focus of my attention....

Mmmm.... Brad. Moistness is all.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                Do you remember paiktis at all?
                                Making fun of the bizarre accents found in Cockneys et al doesn't quite match up to cracking jokes about Jews who got lost on their way to Hitler's ovens. At least, I don't think so.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X