Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Watch Animal Planet: Meerkat Manor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    Hey, no it's not
    Yes it is!!

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwhand, I'm going ot have to take away your Texan citizenship, sorry. Unless you want to move to Austin and join "that" community.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

They're about like prairie dogs.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

except Prairie Dogs ain't for gurly-men!
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I've caught some of the episodes and found them sort of interesting. One thing's for sure, though: Go, Carlos! You Casanova you!

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Then stay the Hell out of it, Limpdick.
                can't take a little criticism can you sissy?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

omigod! omigod! omigod!

What's happening? I missed the first half of the show tonight and suddenly Flower's lost all but 7 of her tribe.

Apparently there's now a splinter group being led by Daisy.

And Tosca is still on the outer.

wHAT hAPPenEd ?! !? ?

I MUST KNOW!!!

I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

... and NO Spoilers!!..

Comment

I've missed the last 2 episodes of starting new season, so I don't know a thing.
                      Searched Meerkat forums at Discovery, and people are pissed about no info on Shakes. Article in NY Times, even.

Comment

At one point in highschool I was split between a career in either zoology or mathematics and I used to watch almost every animal show on the tele (Cousteau was the best I think). Instead, I joined the army and the rest is history. Nowadays, I dont watch many animal shows since I find that most are ridiculously anthropomorphic (and I despise that). I've watched a few "Meerkat Manor's" though and I think they're pretty well presented.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Still don't know why I never studied zoology.

Always fascinated me, but I guess it just seemed like such a wild fantasy, I never thought it was something real people could get into.

Comment

I always wanted to chase wolverines around the Great White North. Fascinating creatures.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

There's a Ferret King here you can chase.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                I've missed the last 2 episodes of starting new season, so I don't know a thing.
                                Searched Meerkat forums at Discovery, and people are pissed about no info on Shakes. Article in NY Times, even.
                                Only the group leader (Flower) has the radio tag, and they don't have cameras to cover the whole terrain. My guess is that they don't have the info or the footage to show us whatever happened to Shakespeare.

Comment

Working...
                                X