Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Watch Animal Planet: Meerkat Manor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bkeela
    Daisy is a nasty little slut.
    Wait till you meet Mozart.

Comment

I missed the beginning of the season, too. Don't know what the hell is going on. Have to wait for the marathon, I guess.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I've missed the last 2 episodes of starting new season, so I don't know a thing.
          Searched Meerkat forums at Discovery, and people are pissed about no info on Shakes. Article in NY Times, even.

slowws life is ruined!!!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I may never recover.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

btw im planning on going meekrat hunting but my wealth of ignorance on their habitat and shooting stands in the way
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

What? I know you can't mean hunt meerkats.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i surely do sloww. Im going to end the madness, once and for all!

Comment

Last edited by SlowwHand; October 8, 2006, 20:28.

Comment

Good hunt MRT
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

so whats the best method? dynamite? Cyanide? novelty sized sledgehammer? vaccuum? execessively hot peppers disguised as meekrat food?

Comment

ooh trained attack weiner dogs wearing SS uniforms and driving mini tiger and panther tanks!

Comment

Edit:
                            Originally posted by MRT144
                            ooh trained attack weiner dogs wearing SS uniforms and driving mini tiger and panther tanks!
                            C'mon, the Afrika Korps was mostly MkIIIs.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

A reality show with animals...

Now I've seen it all.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

you havent actually seen it though!

Comment

Working...
                                X