Please pray for my daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my daughter

If you pray, have good thoughts, howl at the moon whatever it is you do to your god please do so now for my little girl. My daughter is back in the hospital she has a blood clot in her lung. I'm just thanking god right now that I took her in last night because it could have gone to her heart or worse to her brain and caused a stroke. She's only 18 and has a beautiful little girl to raise.

I really feel like someone droped the ball on this one. She was complaining of pain in the same place she kept telling them it hurt over a week and a half ago as well as she still had the same symptoms. I just really feel like it was there and they missed it. Maybe I'm wrong....god knows I've been wrong before but somehow I don't think I'm off the mark because when the admitting doctor came in this morning he said that his "team" was the one taking care of her on her last stay and he said I know you saw Dr. Bagwell but who was the other doctor you saw. When we told him her name he just got this look on his face like AHAAAA!! as well as looked completly irritated and said the doctor's name and wrote it down.

So I am now the sole caregiver for my little two week old granddaughter with little to no sleep, no patience and nothing but fear and worry for my child. Please, please keep her in your thoughts. Her name is Morgan and she's my beautiful little girl.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Kick some ass, Morgan.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

God bless you both.
      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

She's in our thoughts, dragon.

Comment

Morgan

Comment

Thanks all. I'm on my way back to the hospital now don't know when I'll be home to post but will update as I can. They just did a doppler of her legs I guess to see if she has anymore clots.

Thank you, right now she and I need all the prayers, help and support we can get.
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

In my thoughts.....

Comment

She's where she needs to be. She'll be OK.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Strength.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I hope it all turns out well.

Comment

that sucks

I'll howl at the moon for her
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Please pray for my daughter

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          If you pray, have good thoughts, howl at the moon whatever it is you do to your god please do so now for my little girl.
                          Here's my good thoughts:
                          (there's heavy rain clouds here so I can't howl at the moon, sorry)

Sounds like she'll be fine though
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Don't mess with Morgan, clots.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I hope your daughter gets better.

Comment

Working...
                              X