• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa!! España 75 - 74 Argentina

Greece- Spain, What a final! We have a long history of basketball grudges
    Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
    civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
    civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      (yeah we have a black guy in the team. he's name is Sofoklis )
      Is that the modern spelling of Sophocles?

Good job btw. Pekka doesn't know what he's talking about
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        And no one in this thing played an NBA team. So don't get too wiseass. Congrats, all the same.
        at least Athony plays in the Nuggets from what i saw during the game...

plus, you should have sent better players if you didnt want to loose
        or perhaps the better players didnt bother?
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

This isn't going to be another anomaly like at the European Cup 2 years ago? And Where's is Lithuania?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Is that the modern spelling of Sophocles?
            it's the greeklish way of spelling it

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢ And Where's is Lithuania?
              Spain crushed them.
              Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                This isn't going to be another anomaly like at the European Cup 2 years ago?
                we were in the last 3 out of 4 world cup semifinals

And Where's is Lithuania?
                we beat them earlier

Comment

Originally posted by Thorgal
                  So? The US coach could have selected any whole NBA team (except non-USA players) becuase in fact they played a SELECTION of all NBA teams which btw had the easiest way to the semis and lost in the first really serious match they had again. Get over it.

Get over it? I'm unscathed by it. I said, "Congrats", twice.
                  So, byte me.

And Mark, yes they did lose. They played too loose.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Congrats to Greece.
                    Now go whup the Spaniards!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      we beat them earlier
                      You did? Now that's something Saras didn't tell me about.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Get over it? I'm unscathed by it. I said, "Congrats", twice.
                        So, byte me.
                        Then why are you coming now with absurd excuses? "They didnt play any NBA team"

Comment

They didn't.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

NBA teams aren't exclusively American though, must be the Euros etc. making them better.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Congrats to Greece!
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

They didn't.
                                Of course not. Having in mind as easily the selected NBA players team was defeaed by Greece any NBA team hardly had reached semifinals.

Comment

Working...
                                X