Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

end of 3rd quarter: 77-65
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site

Comment

SO what? You're not from the streets. Have you ever played REAL ball? Your players are from the University of Athens and the island of who gives a crap. You know the only thing you got going on is that unibrow, that's like the only trick you have 'look up here boy! The ball is not important, look at my eyes!'..

The point is, the real games are played in the streets son! And you need to be hard to play those games, no fancy alphabets are going to save your ass. So no matter what the score is, you'll always be the alphabet boys, that's team AB, so why don't you take your little ball and go think up some other letters while the real dudes play some real ball!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

unibrow?

Comment

You know why they call it a court? The basketball court? Because the LAW is laid there and guess what they ruled? That you're OUT! You're too soft with your hula hoops and souvlaki.

The real players were sentenced LIFE in talent for trashing the rims and swooshing it and no one else got any piece of it, and yeah they were all guilty as charged!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka, do NOT forget to breathe...

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

101:95

Comment

(yeah we have a black guy in the team. he's name is Sofoklis )
                  Attached Files

Comment

Do they in USA still insist in proclaiming the champion of the NBA "world Champions" ?
                    Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

i think they do it in all sports (perhaps except football (soccer))
                      Last edited by MarkG; September 1, 2006, 07:31.

Comment

Congratulations to the team from Greece.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Go Greece!

Though you can never repeat 2004, that was a year to remember. Football, Basketball, Olympics, plus best of all, I visited. It was truly a blessed year for Greece

Comment

In USA, just to set you Euro's right:

Football - Super Bowl
                            Basketball - NBA Finals
                            Baseball - World Series

And no one in this thing played an NBA team. So don't get too wiseass. Congrats, all the same.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So? The US coach could have selected any whole NBA team (except non-USA players) becuase in fact they played a SELECTION of all NBA teams which btw had the easiest way to the semis and lost in the first really serious match they had again. Get over it.
                              Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Working...
                              X