How do you get a boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get a boy?

It's funny how that has an completely different context. I can say I want a girl, and no one will think I'm a peadophile. But if I say I want a boy, well... And yet, the word boyfriend is still acceptable. Shouldn't it be manfriend? It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue I suppose.

In either case, I feel we need to have equal representation here. We do have female posters, or so I'm told. Though they don't appear to have any trouble finding men. It's easy for a woman to find a man. Just go into any bar.

Re: How do you get a boy?

Originally posted by Dis
    It's easy for a woman to find a man.
    Tell that to the many single girls I know.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Campness and plenty of lube
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Re: How do you get a boy?

Originally posted by Spiffor
        QFT.

Comment

It is easy. Finding a good man, however, is not so easy.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: How do you get a boy?

Originally posted by Dis
            It is easy.
            For them, it doesn't look like it. Not even a good man, but simply a man.

Heck, I've been alone for more than a year now, and it annoys me to no end. yet, I turned off two enterprising girls during that time, and I failed to notice several more of them that were interested in me. I contributed to these girls' singledness, and maybe to them believing thye have something wrong with them.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I want a guy
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I want a guy I've got no idea how to actually get one beyond the insane, the commitmentphobic or the ones after a random ****.

Oh, and the ones that only want "a friend".

Argh.
                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Comment

So Datajack, wanna go for a drink anytime soon?
                    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Polytubbie matchmaker service!

Comment

oh god...
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          oh god...
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Ya they can easily find a guy-- But if they want a guy that doesn't just want sex without relationship or commitment, its tougher
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Easy, dont be fat, cute, and grab his crotch.

Works for me.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X