Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official US tortures captives!! OMFG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official US tortures captives!! OMFG!

Saddam's cartoon capers
    The Press Association Monday August 28, 08:11 AM

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is being made to watch his appearance in cult cartoon South Park while he is behind bars.

The deposed leader on trial in Iraq was featured in the movie spin-off as the lover of the devil. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut featured Hussein and Satan attempting to take over the world together.

Speaking at the Edinburgh International Television Festival, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone said US Marines guarding the former dictator during his trial for genocide were making him watch the movie "repeatedly".

"I have it on pretty good information from the Marines on detail in Iraq that they showed him the movie last year. That's really adding insult to injury. I bet that made him really happy," Stone said.
    AAAAH come on Satan!

Ohh the horror
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

I was going to post this, but I couldn't come up with a good thread title. Yours is pretty good.

satan

Comment

Take THAT, you rat bastard!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Next stop for the Marines: Pyongyang, with a copy of Team America
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Next stop for the Marines: Pyongyang, with a copy of Team America
          Kim will never be "ronery" again.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

You know, he may well be able to laugh at himself...
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Kim Jong Il probably already has a copy. He's a huge movie buff. True.
              -connorkimbro
              "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                You know, he may well be able to laugh at himself...
                Kim? I doubt it. He's a total nutjob. He has a collection of Hindi movies, and fell in love with one of the actresses, and instructed his secret service agents to kidnap her for him
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ah, meant Saddam.
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Kim? I doubt it. He's a total nutjob. He has a collection of Hindi movies, and fell in love with one of the actresses, and instructed his secret service agents to kidnap her for him
                    Wouldn't this be an answer to Dis "acquiring" a girl?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Kim? I doubt it. He's a total nutjob.
                      I wouldn't be surpised if Kim Jong Il would laugh at himself as well... Of course, only when he's alone. If anyone else is around he'll say it's horrible. And if anyone else dare laugh at it, they'd have a problem.
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

(...) and fell in love with one of the actresses, and instructed his secret service agents to kidnap her for him
                        Oh, and speaking of falling in love with actresses... Did anyone read about Osama bin Laden having a crush on Whitney Houston?
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                          Oh, and speaking of falling in love with actresses... Did anyone read about Osama bin Laden having a crush on Whitney Houston?
                          Well, judging by what I've heard about her relationship with Bobby Brown, Osama ought to be right up her alley. He's got contacts with drug dealers AND he'd probably beat her and call her a whore.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X