No announcement yet.

Seriously, it's not her personnality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing it with a chick with no legs limit your possibilities by much. And considering that, I'd rather masterbate.

Oh and btw Dis, you need counceling. Seriously. Or just **** something, anything, get it over with before you run up into a school with guns and start shooting at shlt.

If not for you, do it for our safety.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      Getting nagged to death, yelled at, told how you never understand anything, be told what to do...and so on...

Women are fun for about 6 months, then they start taking you for granted and try changing you.
      Mine doesn't.

She chatted me up in a club, and we became friends and occasional lovers for nearly a year before we became a one-to-one. So, there was never a question of what I noticed first, as she noticed me. Her 'whole package', especially her personality, is is superb, btw. During that year, even though I was reluctant to get tied down at first, I came to love her and the love is still growing ten years later.

The trouble with some hyper-babes, Spec, is that the constant fawning attention they get from men can inhibit the growth of some aspects of their personality, imo. I've been out with girls who brag about how all men want to get them in the sack, and found it very unattractive.

There are plenty of beautiful women just outside that top 1% that aren't hampered by the complacency that leads them to take their beauty for granted.

Comment

This is an old thread Btw...but anyhow,

I found her, the diamond in the rough. She's awesome. Since I met her, not one day went by without us being together, and I never get tired of her. Now that's what I was looking for.
        She's beautiful, we think the same, we like the same things...She likes beer, plays video games, likes to dance and party, a hard worker, an arss and a face to die for, awesome in bed, strong headed...It's like she was a custom order, like if I had a check list.

She's my princess.

Did I really write that?

Now see what she does to me!!

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Doing it with a chick with no legs limit your possibilities by much. And considering that, I'd rather masterbate.

Oh and btw Dis, you need counceling. Seriously. Or just **** something, anything, get it over with before you run up into a school with guns and start shooting at shlt.

If not for you, do it for our safety.

Spec.
          no worry, you live no where close to where I live.

and yes I admit. I'm very sexually frustrated. It's not healthy to go years without sex.

Comment

This is an old thread Btw...
            Oops.

I'll get my coat.

Comment

It was worth it to see Spec regret what he wrote.

Comment

I haven't mentioned the girl I was after (which I mentioned earlier in this thread), but I'm not going to either.

I'm convinced every time I mention a girl here on poly, I jinx it. It's either that or I'm a loser. But I'm going with the jinx theory.

but long story short, I think I'm too late. I think another guy scooped her up. I'm just too timid and wait too long.

Comment

But then you get to fantasize about what she's doing with that other guy, Dis. Look at the bright side, man!

Comment

yea, and dont wash yourself afterwards.

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                    X