• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy

Hi to everyone that's still here that remembers me

Hi, and nice to meet you, to everyone that's here that doesn't

How's everyone doing?

I'm still in the army (six years now, lord) and back in seoul, korea. Loving life Been playing the heck out of FFXI the past couple years (my first MMO, and i got *hooked*) though maybe, possibly, i'll be done with that soon.

Been playing *alot* of civIV recently, so I thought I'd swing back this way and drop a line. Hope to see some familiar faces
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Now there's a guy you don't see every day!

Hello, connorkimbro. Nice to hear your'e doing fine.

Comment

Talking about a blast from the past.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Forums still seem pretty active Who'da thunk it, so many years later. I guess the fact that they keep releasing civ games helps

edit: I'm sorta surprised that they haven't deleted accounts that have been in-active.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Nice sig line.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I remember your trademark message icon from back in the day.

It seems you do too.

Comment

Haha, thanks That was a quote from theonion.com loooooong time ago back when I was still posting regularly. Its still one of the funniest single lines from the onion i think
                -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

Hey... long time no see.

WELCOME BACK!
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Whoa... Long time no see indeed.

You actually plan on staying?
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

/me remembers you
                      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

in... deed, mister connorkimbro. it has been such a long time.
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Hi dude!

Thought you got killed in the army!

Good to see those kevlar jackets work for real!

Spec.
                          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                            Hi dude!

Thought you got killed in the army!

Good to see those kevlar jackets work for real!

Spec.
                            Thankfully, I havn't been shot at yet

Originally posted by Mercator

Whoa... Long time no see indeed.

You actually plan on staying?
                            Ehhh, probably not, just figured on saying hi to old friends
                            -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

I won't bother with the "welcome back!" then.
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                              X