Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over the river and throught the woods to grandma's hose she goes! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiamat
    ...just sometimes a bit blind where love is concerned...
    Sounds like a member of the human race.

Comment

She can support herself she's sitting for her state boards to be a nursing assistant and going on to nursing school next year. She got sucked into the whole I love you...going to stand by you...let's get married...no I'm not cheating on you.
      He spun a very good line and she bought it. Like Zkrib said, simply a member of the human race and this was her first real love, she's only 18. He said all the right things and she fell hard and believed him.

I'm not thrilled that she wasn't married with a competant partner to help her but she's very responsible and accepted her part in the pregnancy and has turned into quite the nurturing caring mother. This could actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise for her. Give her focus and goals to reach for since it's no longer just her.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
      X