Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over the river and throught the woods to grandma's hose she goes! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the river and throught the woods to grandma's hose she goes! :)

I am happy to say that my daughter and beautiful granddaughter arrived home this morning. After 8 days and many test and scares both my girls are home and doing well. They possibly thought it was Braycardia (sp?) which is what they were testing for but they did an Ecocardiogram on her heart and said all was well. So they are both home and sleeping peacfully right now and I couldn't be happier and more relieved!!

So in honor of their homecoming......Miestro if you please

Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

I'm glad everything is fine.

grandma!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

And yes, I realized I mis spelled house in the title so Ming or some Mod if you please could you correct? Silly me no sleep and loads of worry what was I thinking trying to type.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

I didn't even noticed... what does that say about me?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

See But you know that some silly little git would have pointed it out

Comment

in that case you misspelled "through" too
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Ahhhhhh and there we have it the silly litte git comes out Yes I know but lack of sleep and worry tend to make you not type so good and long fingernails don't help much either.

Comment

I'm always here
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Aww, I wanted to be a silly little git . Well, you misspelled "peacefully" in the OP .

Comment

Ahhhhh it's good to be home

Comment

And you misspelled "Maestro" but that's forgivable in light of the good news.

Comment

GEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEze you guys! I didn't realize I needed to consult Websters dictonary to post here

But thank you. And may I say thank you for the kind thoughts.

Comment

I just thought you were going to do something with a hose.
                          Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Glad to hear that things are well now.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Good for all of you....But why a new thread?

THAT'S SPAM!! MODS BAN HER NOW!!! Throw Mr.fun at her!

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X