Welcome to the History Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally#
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by DanQ
      This is just an excuse for +1's, right? If so, I'm on board

Not anymore (nor was this ever the intention -- forum setup error).

But nobody posts on Apolyton to increment their post count here anyway...

--
      Dan
      No more +1's we are here for History not current events of PLUS One's
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

About time. Maybe thanks to this Poly can become better than CFC again.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Now all we need is getting +1 in OT

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

About time. Maybe thanks to this Poly can become better than CFC again.
            When was CFC better. Wait, ban him he is a spy from CFC.
            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

They have a History forum, a Humor forum and babe threads. That's a knock out.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

And they're full of geeks even worse than here. The opposite of Counterglow, which is full of drunkard louts.

Comment

Counterglow... I should visit it.
                  "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                  I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                  Middle East!

Comment

I just noticed this forum existed.

Comment

congratulations
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

I just noticed this forum existed.
                        Same. Looks interesting already.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks this subforum is a really BAD idea??

The OT forum is getting really sluggish. Fewer threads are being started, and lots of them are boring.

I don't see the point of segregating out what could be some interesting threads and sending off to a subforum which decreases the chances of them being seen.

Let us unite!

Ein Volk; ein Forum; eine kleine nacht Musik!

Comment

Maybe its the manager in me partner.

I hear on occassion an employee say this is wrong or that is wrong and I try to get that person involved in a positive way by getting them to help tuyrn what is perceived as bad turned around to be a positive.

I would like to see folks do just what this forum was meant to be, a History Forum and speak about History.

I do see problems here and often in OT.

A topic starts out respectable discussion and either spam drowns it out or a thread jacking takes place.

A shame we couldnt have a serious talk, yes often emotional but we (you,I, all posters) could make this and the rest of Apolyton less "sluggish" and more active.

I see some folks take past "perceived injustices" against them and pout and stomp fet instead of just moving on.

I wish we had more people come here

I wish people would invite folks here and start threads and we all get together and have some neat chats.

Apolyton is an awesome place, but its not a dump

I wish folks could understand lets have adult conversations, keep respectful, agree to disagree and just jam

I see an awful lot of knowledge here and wish more folks would share their stories with the rest of us.

I dont know a lot about foreigh-to-USA people, other than some time with Germans,Canadians and Hondurans.

I would really enjoy getting to know about peoples culture, not the polished up politically correct versions but what do people groups do, their cultures,History and economical structures

Ok

I am just one voice and poster in the crowd
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              Maybe its the manager in me partner.

I hear on occassion an employee say this is wrong or that is wrong and I try to get that person involved in a positive way by getting them to help tuyrn what is perceived as bad turned around to be a positive.
                              And a dern good manager, you are

If you'll notice, I did a lot of posting here yesterday, so I'm trying to help.

But I see History as being essentially "off topic." I am concerned that splitting History out of the Off Topic forum will result in two weak forums rather than one strong one.

I hope I proven wrong . . . again

Comment

I see that the powers that be have carefully read my post and are doing the exact opposite of what I was saying. I said, no subforum, and then they started a second subforum.

Okay you guys, so listen very carefully. Do not send me any large cardboard boxes filled with currency. Do not send my large amounts of money. Don't do it. No!

dum de dum de dum

Comment

Working...
                                X