Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...I am impressed!

Thank you Mark and Dan!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Next stop, the babes forum
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

MarkG

just a thought: this forum is kind of hidden... wouldn't it be better if we could see it from the main forum menu http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php?s= ?

I think more people would find their way here then.

because now you have to click on off-topic first to find it.
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
          Next stop, the babes forum

Originally posted by Gangerolf
          MarkG

just a thought: this forum is kind of hidden... wouldn't it be better if we could see it from the main forum menu.
          Ah yes -- I've added this, even though you only directed the request to Markos.

--
          Dan
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            So is this forum about history in general or the history of Apolyton?
            Clarified.

(For Apolyton history discussions, use A/C)

--
            Dan
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Yeah, a couple years after a thread demanding it with no votes or reasons against it, but still...
              hurrah!
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Better late than never. However, this being Apolyton, I suspect every other thread will get completely hijacked, sometimes onto another historical topic, sometimes not.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I claim credit, in my "timeline of european powers" thread, someoen said it should be moved to ahistory forum, but there was none, that clearly influenced the moderators, to create a history forum!
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                    I claim credit, in my "timeline of european powers" thread, someoen said it should be moved to ahistory forum, but there was none, that clearly influenced the moderators, to create a history forum!
                    Thanks much for the prompt!
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

If that's the case, then I call dibs on the name of the forum!
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                        If that's the case, then I call dibs on the name of the forum!
                        Cool with me
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                          I claim it, for a couple if years ago I posted "History Forum" thread or whatever, in which I demanded it.
                          to me
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

those who do not study history are doommed to re-post
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

This is just an excuse for +1's, right? If so, I'm on board
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X