No announcement yet.

The NAME THAT POSTER game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not how you play!!! You need to guess the previous poster before posting your own!

(Gramps here's a hint, say "Colon")
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Colon?
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Gramps wins

Gramps, you now quote somebody (without giving the name), and we'll try to guess who it is.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
          I will have a go, this poster had an avatar which some would consider Glenda The Goodwitch while many more Wicked Wanda
          /me thinks real hard

You're right. It shouldn't matter how pretty or how beautiful, her opinions would be valid or invalid regardless of her physical attractiveness. It's just the icing on the cake.

Comment

• ben kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
              ben kenobi
              very good, your up

Comment

• trying to make the game a bit harder now, in order to see more guesses:

When Lord Avalon wrote:

Apparently you still fail to understand why the US didn't get involved until we were attacked (and had war declared on us). Back in those days, when presidents followed the Constitution and couldn't just do whatever, a declaration of war had to come from Congress. With a lot of pro-German sentiment and isolationism, that wasn't going to happen until Pearl Harbor and then Germany declaring war. So all FDR could do was send aid.

Who wrote?
                So what? I'm not blaming FDR.

I'm blaming the representatives that America elected that decided to be passive *****es while the Germans slaughtered millions in Europe.

Throw all the excuses you want, but I really don't care how you want to rationalize it. The US was selfish in that it recognized what was going on as being bad/evil, but didn't get their hands dirty until their own self-interests were attacked.
                Last edited by RGBVideo; August 26, 2006, 10:00.

Comment

• Chegitz?
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• nope

Comment

• consider the information level of the post Lord Avalon was replying to, then think of the posting style...

Comment

• Mobius?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• good try, but this one is not so obvious and simplistic on the foreign policy scale to track

hint: he's rapidly attacking the US so he can make another nation look good compared to it

Comment

• Gepap?
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Urban Ranger?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• you haven't got it yet, altough UR was a nice guess based on my hint

hint 2: I'd say the majority of his posts in OTF are crafted in the exactly same way as the quoted post: in order to make something look good, he's rapidly and aggressively attacking similar alternatives.

hint 3 since I gotta go soon: A tiny minority of his posts in OTF are about politics. But an overwhelming majority of his posts in the OTF are confrontational
                                Last edited by RGBVideo; August 26, 2006, 11:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X