The NAME THAT POSTER game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we know that isn't Turkish?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Surely not Pekka...
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Well, I'm nice, so I'm going to give you a hint:

Sail from Montreal, and you'll know who it is
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™
          How do we know that isn't Turkish?
          There is no "z" nor "glu" in the entire quote
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
            Well, I'm nice, so I'm going to give you a hint:

Sail from Montreal, and you'll know who it is
            That's worse than Winston's "hints"
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
              That's worse than Winston's "hints"
              Actually, if you spend two seconds thinking about it, it's pretty uch a giveaway

Comment

• Asher?
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• Hint #2, for the brain-impaired.

Spoiler:
                    He'd sure feel at home in the St Lawrence river.

Comment

• La Salle?
                      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Laurentius

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                          Laurentius
                          Finally! A winner!

And @ LOTM

Comment

• While I was making love with my girlfriend... I called her the wrong name, this was the name of one of my ex-gf, who was her bestfriend... She stopped what I was doing and I didn't had sex that night. And yeah, i felt very embarassed! (What can you say when it happen?)

Comment

• Latin impaired. Id defend myself with my non-Catholic roots, but thatd be pretty silly - good for LordShiva.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Asher?
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X