X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our youtube login isn't working?

name: Apolyton
    password: poly

No? It isn't working at the moment and I'd rather whine about this factoid than create a new one on my own.

Someone already did create a new one... In your last video thread no less.
    user: apolyton1
    pass: poly
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

kewl

Comment

What is the reason for having a joint login, and not separate ones?

Comment

If you were 20 years younger you'd see the point in not wanting to give your email adress and contact details to every website offering entertainment services.

Comment

So people who don't care to sign up, but do like to see the occasional video when it's posted on Apolyton can actually watch it.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
              If you were 20 years younger you'd see the point in not wanting to give your email adress and contact details to every website offering entertainment services.

Oh, and crazy video...

Comment

I signed up a while ago, watched over 1200 videos and never received spam
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

DF, maybe, but everyone does receive spam from whatever sources... this kind of login just decreases overall spam risk.

Comment

Hm, I believe paranoid Germans are the worst kind. Of both.

Comment

Paranoid Germans? This login sharing takes place all over the world, it's really a matter if age to grasp it

Comment

It was an observation of more general nature.

Comment

Us clever, anti-social Belgians just create a special email-account for this purpose.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Also possible. This is more communitarian though.

Comment

Working...
                            X