How do you see me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael
    I was trying not to give my usual response to aneeshm threads.

"Purge the Xenos, the Mutant, the Heretic?"
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Demon spawn of Hell, has been used in this forum, by one who's name I dare not utter.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Demon spawn of Hell, has been used in this forum, by one who's name I dare not utter.
        Uhm...

CIVNATION?
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

"Purge the Xenos, the Mutant, the Heretic?"
          "I'd like to know more about the origins of Jokaero civilization before I comment."
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              I see posters according to their avatars.
              I am now considering changing my avatar, LordShiva, as I am not really going for the "Aztec warrior with his tongue hanging out", sort of look.

I guess I should go back and browse through my limited options.

Any ideas?
              Elle's site

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                as an unhinged lunatic with a hindu nationalistic streak a mile wide. youre one dimensional and contribute almost nothing worthwile to the dialogue on relgious matters that are alien to you. you try to frame debates from the stance that you want to know more, but really you just want to point out how bad other things are compared to your views.

you offer nothing you criminal
                QFT. Said better than I could.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                  I see posters according to their avatars.

Therefore, I see you as a sword-wielding Japanese person.
                  so when I used to have an avatar of a hot chick's cleavage, you thought of me as cleavage? That's nice.

Comment

and with regards to the OP question.

I see you with my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

so when I used to have an avatar of a hot chick's cleavage, you thought of me as cleavage? That's nice.
                      Dis, IIRC, that is an image from Invasion USA (Norris)

Awesome, when I see that and just have a slightest thought of posting a contradiction to your post, I can hear him say in the movie

It's time...to..die
                      when Matt Hunter (Norris) talks to Mikhail Rostov (Richard Lynch) (Pictured)

So To avoid fearing you sir, I keep my LAWS Rocket detector turned on and behave meself
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This is gonna sound so cruel, and I'm in no position to be throwing stones. I feel I owe you some response on this though, so I'll do my best.

My mental image would be: Earnest, white, middle-class, dapper, sheltered gentleman of leisure.

Politically naive. No capacity to discriminate between Pakistani moderates, sufis and Taliban. Nothing to say about Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar or Sri Lanka.

Most of the problem stems from my own frustration - I'd love to have more Indians/ Indio-philes on this board. I'd love to see threads on Indian tribal culture, street culture, music, archeology, religious festivals, mountains, forests, rivers and streams, local politics. I'd love to have theological discussions with Hindu, Jaini, Sikh and tribal input. But the fact is there's just aneeshm and I don't know who else - to represent a country of nearly a thousand million people.

As far as the politics go - you're doing OK. You comes across as young and naive. But at least you're giving it a shot.

My advice would be:
                        Forget the rivalry with Pakistan. India's best interests are served by a strong, moderate goverment. Not constant bickering.

Next time you feel like starting another Pakistan thread, go spend the afternoon in Bangla Sahib Marg instead. Come back here and tell us all about your favourite kulfi.
                        Attached Files
                        I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Brad was certain that his new i-Bharat headgear totally pwnzored Pakisoft.

Sadly, he still knew nothing about hockey.
                          Attached Files
                          I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Nullius
                            But the fact is there's just aneeshm and I don't know who else - to represent a country of nearly a thousand million people.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Is there something you want to say LordShiva?
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I think he is a nationalist, and that in his beliefs on the origin of vedic civilization or for example his views on the caste system, there is a lot of self delusion and revisionism.
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X