How do you see me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

and this comes from a fellow Law Dawg who is used to piecing together evidence to fit the crime ..

* Grandpa Troll think about how that sounded and starts over

this is a Police Artist rendering of the suspect, from the line up of usual suapects, looks like we got our Top Law Dawg working this one out
    EDIT:

I am actually a Former Federal Officer, so just to get the facts straight, because, well, I know the OT when it holds court only deals with facts and facts alone
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Your age is showing, Gramps. You're rambling.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Your age is showing, Gramps. You're rambling.
          I know, I know

Im like wait..ya cant ram...ram...oh heck I'll go sit down
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
            as an unhinged lunatic with a hindu nationalistic streak a mile wide. youre one dimensional and contribute almost nothing worthwile to the dialogue on relgious matters that are alien to you. you try to frame debates from the stance that you want to know more, but really you just want to point out how bad other things are compared to your views.
            Also, you're funny. But not in that ha-ha way. More in the, "Wow, he's weird" way.

The image that comes to mind when I think of the term "aneeshm" is a wilted flower crossed with a monkey and a gemstone. Kinda like this.
            Attached Files
            B♭3

Comment

That's a bearcat.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: How do you see me ?

Originally posted by aneeshm
                Inspired by the "polytubies' perception" thread .

Simply put , what mental image have you formed of me ? What image springs to you mind when you think "aneeshm" ?

This thread is also a more general one for discussing mental images you have formed of other posters based on their posts and avatar .
                Just a guy who has an opinion formed from living somewhere other than White, Western, First world states. The fellows who scream "Unhinged anti-muslim racist" (etc) are also the same fellas whose closest viewpoint of Islam has been the Mosque down the street, rather than an entire culture.

I've been to Bahrain, Dubai, Oman, and Indonesia, so I think your viewpoints are closer to reality than that of the naysayers. Although Dubai is a rare example of a Muslim(specifcally, Arab state) being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

lonestar, bet that 90% of his threads are either anti muslim or anti christian.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Something like this?
                    Attached Files
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mostly I see you through the hidden camera I had installed.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lorizal is the new ceiling cat
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

lonestar, bet that 90% of his threads are either anti muslim or anti christian.
                          Probably. Hell, I was born a Southern Baptist and I'll die one. I see the Hindu civilization as a better alternative to the Muslim one, however, and would rather have India strong and trouble-free than most(excepting, say, Turkey) Muslim countries.

After all, the Hindus managed to throw out (more or less) the suttee practice decades ago. Most muslims, and even more alarming muslims that moved to Western countries, think we mistreat our women for not forcing them how to dress and beating them up.

As for the anti-Christian thing....eh. Like I said, I'm a Southern Baptist, but I'm not a good one. I'm a strong believer in seperation of church and state, and keeping religion out of science classes.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Lorizal is the new ceiling cat

Comment

I was trying not to give my usual response to aneeshm threads.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
                                as an unhinged lunatic with a hindu nationalistic streak a mile wide. youre one dimensional and contribute almost nothing worthwile to the dialogue on relgious matters that are alien to you. you try to frame debates from the stance that you want to know more, but really you just want to point out how bad other things are compared to your views.

you offer nothing you criminal

Now that the mandatory crap reply has worked its way out of the system , we can move on to more productive discussion .

Anyway - the quoted post didn't really answer the question . What mental image , what picture , is the thing that comes to mind when you think "aneeshm" ?
                                I'd say it's a safe bet that 90% of the posters here agree wholeheartedly with the "mandatory crap reply."
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X