How do you see me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you see me ?

Inspired by the "polytubies' perception" thread .

Simply put , what mental image have you formed of me ? What image springs to you mind when you think "aneeshm" ?

This thread is also a more general one for discussing mental images you have formed of other posters based on their posts and avatar .

as an unhinged lunatic with a hindu nationalistic streak a mile wide. youre one dimensional and contribute almost nothing worthwile to the dialogue on relgious matters that are alien to you. you try to frame debates from the stance that you want to know more, but really you just want to point out how bad other things are compared to your views.

you offer nothing you criminal
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I see posters according to their avatars.

Therefore, I see you as a sword-wielding Japanese person.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
        as an unhinged lunatic with a hindu nationalistic streak a mile wide. youre one dimensional and contribute almost nothing worthwile to the dialogue on relgious matters that are alien to you. you try to frame debates from the stance that you want to know more, but really you just want to point out how bad other things are compared to your views.

Now that the mandatory crap reply has worked its way out of the system , we can move on to more productive discussion .

Anyway - the quoted post didn't really answer the question . What mental image , what picture , is the thing that comes to mind when you think "aneeshm" ?

Comment

the word itself means nothing to me. based on your nationality I have sort of a mental image.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            the word itself means nothing to me. based on your nationality I have sort of a mental image.
            Well then , don't stop there , describe it , that's what this thread is for .

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

A Japanese bloke in baggy trousers with 4A 4D 2M.

Comment

Sloww, you find the perfect pic to fit my mental image
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

A Samurai with an Indian flag floating over him.

Comment

For some reason, when I think "aneeshm", I think of the space-bar.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Like Slowwand pointed out, I see you like a young Gandhi, mustache and all.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              and this comes from a fellow Law Dawg who is used to piecing together evidence to fit the crime ..

/me think about how that sounded and starts over

this is a Police Artist rendering of the suspect, from the line up of usual suapects, looks like we got our Top Law Dawg working this one out
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X