Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordShiva
    What's the second way
    Well as a person, I am rather curious in that I am inquisitive, and then some might say that I am a rather curious person (as in odd, unusual, unique)

So, that would be the second way.
    Elle's site

Comment

Originally posted by elle
      Well as a person, I am rather curious in that I am inquisitive, and then some might say that I am a rather curious person (as in odd, unusual, unique)

So, that would be the second way.
      Doh, of course.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Doh, of course.
        No worries, mate. Just be gentle with me as I need more and more explained to me here in this forum. I am guessing this will happen a lot as you all love to be so cryptic.
        Elle's site

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Yeah, the "Aero" look is in right now. I'm lucky in that I have no back hair and very little chest hair. No waxing needed.
          And I have a shirt. No waxing needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            Originally posted by SlowwHand
            PICTURES!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I just had that Scottish feeling about you, as you tend to use words that most would consider British, but I interpreted as Scottish. I am glad my intuition was right.

What is this other site which you speak of, Oerdin?
              ********. If you like I can send you a link.

I guess I do use British terms fairly regularly. It's a combination of having half of my family come from there and hanging out at Counterglow where most of the posters are from the UK.

Edit: Name of forum removed to prevent random people from going there.
              Last edited by Dinner; March 9, 2007, 13:34.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

When someone says, "Don't ask", I just have to. It's human nature, really. And besides, I am a rather curious person. (Yes, you can take that both ways )

Is the sucky place a gaming site?
                No it is not a gaming site. Shiva thinks I am refering to Counterglow which is a very spammy forum. However, I was actually talking about speakeasy which is a more mellow yet less kiddie forum filled with people from CFC and Apolyton.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  No it is not a gaming site. Shiva thinks I am refering to Counterglow which is a very spammy forum. However, I was actually talking about speakeasy which is a more mellow yet less kiddie forum filled with people from CFC and Apolyton.
                  CFC is for hippies
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

And I have a shirt. No waxing needed.
                    Body hair was very out of style for the new generation of Metrosexuals. Now, apparently it is making a comeback with Retrosexuals.

Even women I know who before would never go without a Brazillian wax are suddenly visiting the waxing salons less often.

Very interesting stuff.
                    Elle's site

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      Originally posted by Spiffor
                      Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      PICTURES!

For some strange reason, they wouldn't allow me to bring a photographer into the "Wax Room". So, alas, I have no pictures to share.

And, no I cannot draw, so don't ask.
                      Elle's site

Comment

Perhaps

you could try loading up on a pain reliever like ibuprofen (or toridal if you have access to a doctor) beforehand.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Still no pictures?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                          X