No announcement yet.

samsung sncmaster 931bf biatch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest hardware: A new power supply, a DSL router, a DSL modem and a new phone - all four destroyed by a single lightning , and not saved as intended by that P.O.S. surge protection I had.

Next older: Another GB of RAM and a NVidia 7800 GTX, cos ATI is teh suxor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
      Newest hardware: A new power supply, a DSL router, a DSL modem and a new phone - all four destroyed by a single lightning , and not saved as intended by that P.O.S. surge protection I had.

Next older: Another GB of RAM and a NVidia 7800 GTX, cos ATI is teh suxor.
      I just bought a new power supply, will buy another GB of RAM, and may buy a new video card as the old one seems to really drag (NVidea 4200 TI).
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Yeah, looks like a more up to date model of the one I have (this is a few years old now). I do have a 40" LCD TV as well which can come in handy
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Newest hardware... erm, an alarm clock. Ooh, shiny.

Comment

Used laptop.

Comment

Just got a wireless router and a Squeezebox. The Squeezebox rocks. I'm now in the process of ripping my CD's in FLAC.

Next step. A decent amp and speakers.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Newest hardware - well, that must be the car radio mounted in my "new" ford mondeo
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I bought a spacebar and a can of oil.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                    Just got a wireless router and a Squeezebox. The Squeezebox rocks.
                    What's a squeezebox?

Comment

What's a squeezebox?
                      Last edited by Nostromo; August 21, 2006, 11:08.
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

My newest hardware is quartz countertops in the kitchen, an undermount sink and gorgeous Italian faucet. Not nearly as fun as a new TV or stereo, but they hold their value better.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                        X