samsung sncmaster 931bf biatch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samsung sncmaster 931bf biatch!

new monitor after previous one burnt out.

it totally roxorz you guyz!!!

what pieces of new hardware do you have?

Comment

42 or 37" 1080p (1920x1080) LCD HDTV. Haven't picked yet.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

61" 1080p (1920x1080) DLP HDTV. Samsung, too

Still on "pre-order," though
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

DLP.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

61".
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I have a Dell branded Viewsonic which works great. It's high resolution with a high refresh rate. I'll be getting a flat panel with my next computer but for now the Viewsonic made CRT soldiers on without complaint and always gives me a good view.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Black and white TV with a hangar as an antenna.

ITS THE BOMB!!!

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  42 or 37" 1080p (1920x1080) LCD HDTV. Haven't picked yet.
                  Meh. I use my TV for watching TV and I use my monitor for using my computer. Each is better for its respective job then if I tried to use one to do both.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Meh. I use my TV for watching TV and I use my monitor for using my computer. Each is better for its respective job then if I tried to use one to do both.
                    What are you talking about?

I'm not using one as both. Except for the times I output 1920x1080 over my DVI to the TV to watch downloaded movies.

I'm using it as an HDTV -- full 1080p resolution.

Comment

Then why post about your tv in a thread about monitors unless you are using your tv as a monitor?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        Then why post about your tv in a thread about monitors unless you are using your tv as a monitor?
                        what pieces of new hardware do you have?

Comment

I just bought a new laptop so that's my new hardware. Totally love it. It's got everything and everything works well.

My next hardware investment will be monitor.. I need a better monitor, I now have this extremely horrible one.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

TV antenna
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I got a KVM switch on Saturday. Nothing fancy, but I needed it to save space...

Comment

Working...
                              X