Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my most excellent grandaughter :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Been thinking about alot of things lately and how sometimes life is just crappy and then you get a wonderful blessing like this and it just makes you greatful for everyday.

She is pretty spectacular if I do say so myself.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

i call photoshop on the 2nd one

Comment

First off I don't have photoshop and second I'm completely computer and technologically challenged

Those are the hospital photo's that they sucker you into buying and gouge the prices on. They lay her on the bed with a camera above and tickle her feet and tease her with the pacifer and the second she moved or blinked they snapped the picture. Those are the actual pictures we are choosing from to purchase.

Mother and daughter are home and all is well except for a mild case of the baby blues.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

she's definitley a cutie

now all we need to do is keep her parents from putting her in Disney clothes and we have a winner

Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
          X