Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of my most excellent grandaughter :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my most excellent grandaughter :)

They are going to be a bit grainy due to it being a paper photo proof but her adorability factor still shows
    Attached Files
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

And of course one more.....see she's already taking over the roll of Princess
    Attached Files
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

OOooppps sorry double picture post but that's ok twice the cuteness!! Here's the other one.
      Attached Files

Comment

So go ahead.....gush....be my guest cause I happen to think she's just terriffic! Now if we can just get Mom well everything will look up. She spiked a fever of 101 last night so we may have to try another antibiotic. Please keep good thoughts for her to get better.

Now tell me how cute my little one is

Comment

Most excellent dude!

Catch you later evil Bill and Ted.

Oh, don't go all JohnT on us please.

Comment

She already knows enuf to pose for the camera??

She's not only beautiful but brilliant as well.

Comment

Exactly, just look who her MoMo is! And that was her second day in the world. I think she's going to be super smart!

Comment

very cute !! congrats
                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Cute kid, Tia.

Now take good care of her mom - c-sections suck.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Very cute.

Don't hesitate to go JohnT on us also
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What is up with the Jon T thingy? Did he post a gazillion pictures or something? Thanks Stuie, been helping her alot spent the last 4 days at the hospital plus I had three c-sections myself so I've been giving her pointers trying to help. She had to be fever free for at least 24 hours and we haven't been able to manage that yet, but we are crossing our fingers.

Isn't she just to cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                        What is up with the Jon T thingy? Did he post a gazillion pictures or something?
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                          Isn't she just to cute!
                          the short answer is yes

babies

Comment

WaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!! Daughter has been fever free for 24 hours and they get to come home today! Very exciting, did I mention they live with us so I get to play with baby all day. I love babies. They are the only thing that I know of that can make even the most intelligent, civilized adults just talk and act down right silly

Comment

What a beautiful , cute baby ! You are very lucky indeed , Tiamat . I congratulate you .
                              Last edited by aneeshm; August 20, 2006, 13:06.

Comment

Working...
                              X