why this place sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MMC

Yet you have the subtitles added because you can't be bothered to learn the original language and obviously like listening to jibberish.
    exactly. if you would actually learn the language, the predominant language of the modern world instead of clinging to your national pride...
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
      Yet you have the subtitles added because you can't be bothered to learn the original language and obviously like listening to jibberish.
      Yep, things like that happen to those who are intellectual and multicultural. I mean, it's fairly hard to understand all the languages one can be exposed to in a French movie theatre. English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, various Central-European, Arabic, etc.
      I admit it's unfortunate we aren't all decalingual
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The thing is, the french dont even attempt to learn english, where as germans, dutch, and every other western european nation that matters.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
          The thing is, the french dont even attempt to learn english, where as germans, dutch, and every other western european nation that matters.
          Explain me why almost all movies in Germany are dubbed, then
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The Germans are just lazy...
            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
              The Germans are just lazy...
              and have no class

Comment

Working...
              X