X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    no moron, a thread after the movie came out is what i was lookign for
    Why whip a dead horse ? I think Sloww has spotted you
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Redneck? Redneck, is it? Trying pulling my size 10 boot out of your ass, whiney.
      EVERYTHINGS BIGGER IN TEXAS YEEEEHAWWWW

So talk about it then. I haven't noticed anything in this thread about the film itself.
      excellent, especially if you are really loosened up . great audience participation

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        I came back to point out why this place sucks

But this place is alright.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

When talking about films, then I have a problem - I'm forced to watch telly tonight and there is really only one choice - Independence day - how many bottles of red wine would you reccomend to consume prior/during it ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
            When talking about films, then I have a problem - I'm forced to watch telly tonight and there is really only one choice - Independence day - how many bottles of red wine would you reccomend to consume prior/during it ?
            *recommend

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
              None. ID4 is a cheap laugh IMO. And who or what is forcing you to watch TV? Have all your books or Civ Disks been stolen or something?
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Originally posted by MMC

None. ID4 is a cheap laugh IMO. And who or what is forcing you to watch TV? Have all your books or Civ Disks been stolen or something?
                Who are you, anyway?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MMC

It's a non-relaxing weekend with some work and some domestic housekeeping, so no partying. Not in the mood for reading, and already too drunk to to fire up SMAX (ok, some RA II skirmish could be tempting).

I have sen it before and it's well, acceptable, until the virus part - at that point I start ROFLMAO.

Btw - whoever you are, welcome - OT need fresh blood.

BC cleans his fangs at the smell of fresh blood

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: why this place sucks

... The trolls are becoming more and more amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Who are you, anyway?
                      I get that a lot...
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

camped out to see snakes on a plane.

sorry, I just found it funny.

Comment

Re: Re: why this place sucks

Originally posted by duke o' york
                          yeah, one of these days I'm going to have to take off the gloves, and show these kids how to do it old school. . JK, I was never that great a troller. I have better things to do anyways. Okay that's not really true, but it's nice to say.

Comment

Re: Re: why this place sucks

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Thats what my wife tells me but @ 47 I reckon I have earned that right
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: Re: Re: why this place sucks

Originally posted by Dis

yeah, one of these days I'm going to have to take off the gloves, and show these kids how to do it old school. . JK, I was never that great a troller. I have better things to do anyways. Okay that's not really true, but it's nice to say.
                              Actually you do quite well

Your a better troller than the movie in question is interesting
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That's a really evil insult, Gramps
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X