No announcement yet.

why this place sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kind of back-handed troll. So, are the trolls hereabouts going to become more stealthy then?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: why this place sucks

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Thats what my wife tells me but @ 47 I reckon I have earned that right
      No, I didnt think I really insulted myself here, merely being honest
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
        I'm forced to watch telly tonight
        So was I... As I turned on my computer last night I heard a loud bang
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          Stfu redneck

I'm here to talk about the damn movie

you hate it here

yet

you post here

do you hate yourself
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Anyone who has seen the movie think it was any good? Or is it just a big gimmick for the usual action movie, see it once -- then forget it? (For example some of the Die Hards are worth seeing more than once, most of the Triple X action movies are not.)
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I don't care about seeing Snakes even once.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I saw the movie on Friday. It is indeed quite funny.

It's not good. There are plot holes you could fit a Boeing 747 through and it might have been a good idea for them to consult an actual herpetologist when writing the screenplay, but it's still an entertaining movie.

The writers show no concern for who lives and dies and the actors don't take themselves too seriously at all. It's fun. It's funny. But it ain't good.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It proved the ole Hype vs quality.
                  It was the number 1 movie in america this weekend but pulled in only about 15 million.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                    It is indeed quite funny.
                    Unintentionally funny?

It's not good.
                    Was it badgood?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Yeah, it's the type of movie that tries to be funny by being a bad movie.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        It proved the ole Hype vs quality.
                        It was the number 1 movie in america this weekend but pulled in only about 15 million.
                        I prefer to think of it as making back half its cost on the opening weekend.

SP
                        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva

I prefer to think of it as making back half its cost on the opening weekend.
                          Also keep in mind the strong competition it was up against. Will Ferrell could make a movie where he sits and drinks tea with squirrels for 2 hours and it'd be a $130m blockbuster.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

I saw the movie on Friday. It is indeed quite funny.

It's not good. There are plot holes you could fit a Boeing 747 through and it might have been a good idea for them to consult an actual herpetologist when writing the screenplay, but it's still an entertaining movie.

The writers show no concern for who lives and dies and the actors don't take themselves too seriously at all. It's fun. It's funny. But it ain't good.
                            herpetoligist? I think MRT144 is one of those. He knows all about herpes.

okay stupid joke, I know.

Comment

sometimes things are funny because they are true

sometimes, well, sometimes things are just true
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

That was deep, Japher
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X