Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo fraud related to conflicts in Middle East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
    The worst thing is that the Photoshopping is so amateurish.
    As soon as I saw it I knew it was a fake. I'm surprised Reuters got conned.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
      Why were some of those Bosnian Muslims starving? Such as the one in the picture, without the shirt, who appears to be nothing but skin and bones?

He was sick is my understanding.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why were some of those Bosnian Muslims starving? Such as the one in the picture, without the shirt, who appears to be nothing but skin and bones?
        Its not 'some', but one. His name is Fikret Alic and as Che said - he had been ill. TB I think. The ITN journalists found him and made him stand there to make people think "omg, teh evil Serbs are Nazis, starving their victims".

There is a video, shot by Serbian TV, which shows the ITN journalists crawling into the enclosed compound within the unwalled, unfenced refugee transit camp getting the thin bloke to pose for the cameras, to create the impression of starving victims behind barbed wire.

For their fraudulent behaviour the Journalists won major awards - which is of course why they faked it in the first place. When a UK magazine exposed them the magazine was successfuly sued for libel and bankrupted & closed down because, the journos claimed, they did not do it deliberately but instead 'accidently' crawled into the compound and 'accidently' created the impression that the Bosnian Serbs were running WW2-style death camps. Because the magazine could not prove what the journalists were thinking, they were screwed by the court even though the court accepted that the photos & TV footage were misleading.

British libel law is notoriously skewed to the 'offendee', which is why there are so many libel tourists here trying to gag whoever they want to shut up. I gather the laws here are quite shocking to those used to the free speech allowed by the US constitution for example.

Comment

thanks for the info, Cort
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Re: Photo fraud related to conflicts in Middle East?

When I watched and listened to the video from this site, I was stunned.

Photo fraud?
            I've seen this on other web sites. It is mostly the result of local Lebonese photographers behaving unethically.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Here's a great film hosted by youtube. It's called "Pallywood" and documents the outright fraud and lies which are the NORM and not the exception Palestinian "journalists".

Judging by the huge amounts of fraudulent photos generated by Lebanonese "journalists" it seems that lies and fraud are staples of Arab news agencies.

Palestinians putting up shows for the world's media to view, documentry that will truely shock you - and the rest of the world just beleive it. Get the TRUT...

Comment

The Massacre at Qana" is an excellent example of this type of lies. First the claim was 40 dead and injured, then it was 100 dead and injured, and then it was 130 dead and injured. The only problem is no one was actually hurt in any way. It was all just a lie and it was all just faked with the help of Arab camera men working for western news agencies.

I for one don't take anything that comes out the middle east at face value. The Arabs just lie to often to ever trust what they say.

Comment

thanks, Oerdin
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                  X