Happy Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oppression

India's flag looks like a thousand other flags, with a little circle thing in the middle. The pre-independence flag, or even better the GG's flag, looks really cool

Comment

The "Best flag ever" award is shared by Kiribati and Mozambique
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Firaxis artists screwing it up in civ
          I forgot how it looks in Civ. For my untrained eyes, I remember it looking true to the model.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

*gasp* *shock* *horror*

Teh Firaxians have adapted the graphics in order not to clutter up a small grphics!
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

They could've cut down on the number of spokes without changing their shape or alternating fat ones with random lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  I kind of liked this flag better.

(It's the pre-Independence flag of India)
                  Is there such a flag for mandatorial palestine?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                    Is there such a flag for mandatorial palestine?

Comment

They could've cut down on the number of spokes without changing their shape or alternating fat ones with random lines.
                      Clearly, Civ5 should be outsourced to India

Comment

The Brits were very consistant though lacking in creativity. Here's the original Canadian flag.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The "Best flag ever" award is shared by Kiribati and Mozambique
                          Mazambique's

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            Clearly, Civ5 should be outsourced to India
                            Baltimore vs. Bangalore? That's an easy one

I can host people for free at my place for PolyCon '07

Comment

India is to be congratulated for ousting the oppressive Brits with considerably less violence than that used by the Americans. The British chose to thank you for letting them leave with dignity by imposing the "partition," an extremely nasty, violent legacy.

I say, if you meet the "English" in Civ IV, kick their a**es. They owe the world big time.

Indian Independence:
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

To be fair it was the Indian and Pakistani leaders who chose to partition the country due to ethnic/religious violence.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X