Ex-Playboy Model Online Harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Playboy Model Online Harassment

Not what you'd really expect from an ex-playboy model...

But this woman has harassed two blogs, some wikipedia members and god knows how many others... and now she's suing...

Completely loopy!
    Last edited by Nanimo; August 11, 2006, 19:50.

shhhhh! he might sue Poly as well
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

This occured four years ago.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And my god, she really is an unbelievably bad web designer.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

But she's doing it again! To someone new! (And too that guy from four years ago too, actually. I think BlogNYC reminded her of Richard's Ramblings and decided to have another poke.)

Also, this is was first time I'd ever heard about her... but soon became horrified and fascinated in equal measure...

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            shhhhh! he might sue Poly as well
            Oh yeah... uhm... Everything I've stated so far is opinion only , btw.

Comment

My opinion is professional.

Comment

Hmmm, she's rather attractive, actually. Shame she's such a loony.

It's strangely fascinating, though. Why is she so rabid about this, and how did she get an apparently big-name lawyer to defend her case (well, money I suppose).
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I'm sure he's doing it for the publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    I'm sure he's doing it for the boobs.
                    fixed
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I did it for the boobs, but sadly, it wasn't a quality boob job.

Comment

Working...
                      X